TOC Curve Generator
TOC Curve Generator is a computer program to make TOC curves. Users can generate TOC curves from various file formats and customize TOC curves for research.
How to Download and Run TOC Curve Generator
Click the right top button "Download" to download the program. Click "TOC_curve_generator.exe" to start the progam. The instruction slide is in the folder "instruction".
Papers describing the algorithms
Pontius, R. G., & Si, K. (2014) "The total operating characteristic to measure diagnostic ability for multiple thresholds". International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 28(3), 570–583.
If you make public a diagram that you worked out and/or checked with TOC Curve Generator, you may cite the software as follows:
Zhen Liu (2020) "TOC Curve Generator," software package, https://lazygis.github.io/projects/TOCCurveGenerator
Zhen Liu presented the concepts and applications of the TOC from stratified random sampling in 2021 AAG-GISSG Student Honors Paper Competition and got the second prize.
Please click the link and the presentation starts at 45:25
- add "no marker" option in the display panel.
- The correct corner message on the axis is changed to be flexible.
- The marker will not be clipped around the coordinate axis.
- Users can select whether to show correct corner or uniform line in the display module.
- Eliminate the maximum and minimum boundary.
- Combine Three interfaces into one.
- The AUC can be calculated even though the number of pixels is large.
- The axis labels obey the rule.
- User can change the name of TOC curve and the unit name of each element.
- Speed up the startup.
- Remember the filefolder used last time.
- The cumstomized thresholds are determined by the start threshold.
- Avoid the shutdown when error occurs.
- The grey areas which represent non-interest are shown on the diagram.
Last modified April 4, 2021